Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i thought of doing this thread before i had my settings in hand...i am the proud owner of a PROFEC B and i love it but i knoiw there are other 1g GTers out here that have one as well and also have different settings to accomplish their goals of having perfect boost...so i want to know your settings!!!!

i knw its not fair that ui dont have mine on hand right now but i will write them down tomorrow and post them in this thread to compare and whatever....ALSO if someone knows the perfect settings for our cars please please put them into this thread......therefore we all may get good pointers and advice out of this :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lo is 9-9.5psi HI is 15-15.5ish

settings are as follows:

GAIN: Lo- 60% Hi- 61%
set GAIN: Lo- 88 Hi- 121
WARNING: Lo- 160 Hi- 170
WARNING cut: Lo- L.10% Hi- L.5%
PEAK 190
PEAK boost: ON

this gives me a chance to compare and tweak yet again to find the happy medium inall of this...i scavenged some info off a supra forum and greddy.com so ill pst an update...once again if there is more info out there hook it up this way THANKS

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whoa now sick 6 calm down...i am not using settings period im comparing...notice my numbers they are higher i mean higher than yours pr someone else whom is running the same deal.....

i am not retarded

i went to a supra forum to scavenge information not to set my profec....i figured out some details of the profec i did not know about...see originally my profec didnt have a user manual but i downloaded one from greddy...still being kinda iffy on the whole ordeal is when i initially started looking for tips pointers and whatever to clarify my perception on the matter....

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn the typos....i mis posted my numbers....i got the set gain and gain numbers mixed up...either way my info is mis posted ill fix it

gain is not 60 or hi-61 it was 10 and like 21....i wrote them down but thats a long walk to my garage.....
im testing it out tonight im just in search of the prime 9psi lo and the prime 16psi hi

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FINAL

LO-8.5/9psi (minimal spike)
set: 15%
gain: 29%
set gain: 57

HI-16lbs (hardly any spike)
set: 43%
gain: 10%
set gain: 125

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
taba said:
HI-16lbs (hardly any spike)
set: 43%
gain: 10%
set gain: 125
My Greddy Profec B Spec 2 will only let me raise the GAIN to 35%

Am I missing something? Can someone explain? That also means I can spike to 16psi if I make the Set Gain 160 but then it drops and levels out about mid 13's.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
I remember that thread (might have even posted in it).

Apparently I'm dumb and missing something simple, I'll try to look at the directions again later.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts