Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im new to the mx6 world. ive fallen in love with them lately and am hoping to find a modded one for sale soon, hopefully a klze swapped mx6. (so if anyones looking to sell on in the next few weeks...im looking :jump:). i was pretty big into the f body world (camaros/firebirds...specifically lt1's) but will be selling my firebird soon and have been looking around and pondering what kind of car i want to pick up. i then ran into this site and ive made up my mind. i love everything about these cars and im now obsessed, so any knowledge or helpful tips and info are welcome from anyone. im here to learn and maybe even find my future mx6 :). glad to be part of the community.

- Sam

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey man, good to see that ppl are still into 6s! muscle cars are nice too though, i used to have a 5.0 mustang myself. 6s are great though, they look nice, drive well even though they're older, and plus sites like this just make it a good experience altogether. i've been checking this site for a while myself but just joined recently too.

if you're looking for a mx6 to buy, try looking in your regional forum. there are probably a few ads there of people selling their 6.. if not, post up a WTB thread and you should get some responses.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts