Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do any of you guys out there hae grill inserts inside of the front bumper of you ground effects kits. If so where did you get it from?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
ok man, there is a secert this idea. Get in the car, and find a Home Depot, or Lowes. They will have some type of gutter guard for the gutter of your house. this comes in different thickness and the distance between the holes will be greater than other. pick out the one you want and buy it. then some how put it where ever you want it. tell me how it goes. laterman

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Re: It would be something

riceater6bro said:
I heard that chicken wire would be good too jdmx6
HAHAHAH
that is my brother being stupid down at State, the only thing that is good for is to round up CHICKEN "HEADS" LATER MAN

G

·
I GOT A DIAMOND CUT MESH FROM HOME DEPOT AND DID IT MY SELF. I DID IT IN 3 PIECES, 2 FOR THE FACTORY FOG POSITIONS. U CAN GROOVE THE METAL INTO THE NUBS IN THE BACK. THE CENTER I USED TWISTY TIES TO KEEP IT UP. THIER NOT REALY NOTICABLE CAUSE THEY'RE WHITE AND I PAINTED MY GRILL WHITE. IT CAME OUT PRITTY GOOD FOR A DO IT UR SELF PROJECT.
I DUNNO IF I SHOULD CUT THE THREE SUPPORT BARS IN THE CENTER OR NOT.
I SHOULD BE GETTING PICS OF MY BABY ONLINE SOON

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.