Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you 2nd genners who want to fill in that large hole mazda left in the front of our cars here's an idea...

I took the grill off of the front bumper of an older chrysler minivan. (I'll try to find out what kind it was, but all I had was the bumper) The grill is a simple 3 spokes laid out horizontally, anyways the fit is absolutely perfect and it looks great.

I will try to post a picture if I get a chance. Good luck

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
well i heard u can go to home depot( any hardware) store and get some fencing like chicken fencing and cut it and make it fit

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can do the home depot thing, but I didn't really want that home made look... Don't get me wrong there are guys that make it look good, but instead of the mesh I want some simple lines

G

·
Having a hard time

On Tues. I tried the Home Depot thing and am REALLY not getting good results. Can't seem to get a size that fits -- or that looks decent. Guess I'll just keep trying and keep you posted.
By the way, I just bought some silver spray paint (silver car) and I was wondering if you guys thought could use it on my tail lights to get a "cover" effect. (obviously taking the covers off the car 1st )
Anyhow, I'd apreciate any feedback
Chris

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
2fast well where r the pics at and what car is the grill off of??? i'm on the freakin edge of my perverbial seat here!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pics and model

I won't have the pics until I get the digital camera back from my brother. As for the model of the van, truck, ??? I have looked all over trying to find something that looks like the bumper I found and there is nothing, my only lead is the chrysler symbol on the back side. I'lll continue to look.

Sorry I dropped the ball on this :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts