Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know of any other manufacturers of ground effects for the 6, besides erebuni. i like the TC but do they have a web site? you would think for how hot this car is their would be more styles.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To be perfectly honest a lot of companies make kits for this car however, if you are familiar with them, they all pretty much look like the style 44 by erebuni. The website for tcspoiler is http://www.tcspoiler.com the isn't a picture of it there but I am sure you have seen it before. Anyhow, hoped that helped. Oh yeah with the TC kit you can get a couple dollars taken off if you tell them you are from the car club.

Trevis

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i know about the shogun, i like it but everyone has it. i want to be different. i like the shogun style but the front bumper is a little too extreme for me. if you know of any front bumpers that would look good with the shogun side skirts it would be a big help.

JTM

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
well, nothing really will go with the side skirts but the shogun front end in my eyes. because of the difference in height of the TC front end and the Shogun SS. if you want to be different and dont mind spending about 6g's mold a different cars kit on your car. later

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont know about spending 6 grand, but i know their has to be other kits out there that look just as good, so if anyone knows of any dont be shy.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
YOu can put anything on the car if you have $$$$ and it fits some what on the car. try a 240 front end from Erebuni, my brother has on his (it isnot wild at all) just a simple very nice looking front end. later

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Go to jpmx6gt.com and go to collage and look at the silver 6 near the bottom of the page and thats what the tc kit looks like. I know someone looking to sell it for $675 if your intrested plus shipping. I dont know if i will have the money too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts