Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm really beginning to look into getting some grounds effects for my 1992 MX-6. I've looked around at a few different places but I haven't really found any for a 1st gen. Mostly just 2nd's. Does anyone know where I get get a body kit that would look real hot? And would I be able to paint it the color of my car and how much does it cost? Thanx.

·
Registered
32 Posts
There really arent any hot bodykits for the first gens (at least not in my opinion). your best bet for finding any bodykits is at http://www.corksport.com

·
Registered
271 Posts
ATH kit

I think this kit is bad ass for our car. Only problem is European license-plate holders. Click on Mazda, then 626_GD Coupé.
http://www.ath-hinsberger.com/e/frame2e.htm
Tate

[Edited by TateEvan on 04-06-2001 at 05:09 PM]

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ats-hinsberger kit

Yeah that ats-hinsberger kit looks real hot. I would really consider it if it weren't for the Euro license plate thing. Do you think that I could make any modifications to it to make out plates fit and so it would also look decent, like so you wouldn't be able to see the European style anymore? Thanx.

·
Registered
43 Posts
ATH kit

Why would you want to put your license plate on the front of your car in the first place??? I like my car without the license plate up front. Would that kit fit the 89' MX6 GT. I would really like to get it.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Euro Plate?

hmm i got a couple of those plates sitting around. anyone know the conversion from Euro to American Currency?

i dont care for the fog lights though, to 80's for me. maybe a ram air set up or something.

will the 626 side skirts fit? i dont care for the Ferrari style side skirts on the MX6 one.

[Edited by smachan on 04-08-2001 at 06:28 PM]

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
License Plates

See the thing for me is that I have to have front plates on my car. It's mandatory in Rhode Island. So that's why I was wondering if you could somehow convert the Euro style plates into American and so it would look good and you wouldn't be able to tell that they were Euro plates in the first place.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I feel your pain, damn stupid ass laws. Ive seen a couple companys that make euro-style license plates, just look in Max Power or any other euro magazine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts