Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay well got a letter in the mail yesterday saying I have to take my car to the epa service centre in macloud not fukcin happy it seems someone observed my car breaking epa laws...must have been my exhaust again casue Im always careful who my bov goes off around...im pissed I have to go to macloud though I guess cause its my second time...its liek an hour and a half away..sucks hardcore...but if it is for my zorst Ill eb evn more pissed cause Ive already been tested and passed :) not liek the bov and pod are gonna still be on there when I get there anwyways *lol*

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
rang the epa found out it was the coppers I wrote about that day at uni (see previous post cops at deakin) DAMMIT!!! :) I knew I shouldnt have been a smart ass and accelerated past them *lol* oh well Im not as pissed now cause at least I knwo where it happened and who got me :) im not as concerned....hopefully ill pass ive passed before so shoudlnt be an issue I hope...

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ohh crap boardtracker is lookign at this post arent they the cops *lol*

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
lol, zorb, dont ever go on a cruise that im on :p
i like my license :p

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Sounds like you should get a quieter exhaust zorbs.

What's with this boardtracker guy anyway? He hasn't posted once!

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
theres already been a thread bout him mate

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
So there's nothing to worry about then

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
*lol* I should get a quiter exhuast but its legal (passed last time) so thats whats annoying oh well what can you do..

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
zorb_rules said:
*lol* I should get a quiter exhuast but its legal (passed last time) so thats whats annoying oh well what can you do..
Lay low until the fuzz stops the buzz.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sabbai the cops at uni didnt see my bov the didnt pop my bonnet just drove past em...

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
as u sed u hammered it past them, if thats the case, sorry, u deserve it. cops like it so much better when u suck their cock

·
Registered
299 Posts
zorb_rules said:
Okay well got a letter in the mail yesterday saying I have to take my car to the epa service centre in macloud not fukcin happy it seems someone observed my car breaking epa laws...must have been my exhaust again casue Im always careful who my bov goes off around...im pissed I have to go to macloud though I guess cause its my second time...its liek an hour and a half away..sucks hardcore...but if it is for my zorst Ill eb evn more pissed cause Ive already been tested and passed :) not liek the bov and pod are gonna still be on there when I get there anwyways *lol*
macleod? are you from around the greensborough area? i pretty much live in macleod :p

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
nah hes from the murrumbeena, rowville sorta area

·
Registered
299 Posts
ahh true, out that way :|

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
exhaust

If the car passed the environmental test, presumably they gave you a certificate to prove this - could you not send this to the epa?

ifc

1 - 20 of 22 Posts