Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend just came back from Texas a few weeks ago with a 98 Eclipse GS-t he bought off ebay. In really good shape. I was out cruising one night looking over the "spots" for some sweet cars and i ended up on a light with him...coincidence?

here in overland park...kansas...there are a lot of asshole cops. On the weekends there are close to 40 or 50 cruising around looking for "ricers" i mean racers. and one just happened to be in the left turn lane as me and my friend were sitting on the light about to turn green. We both exchanged grins as the cop turned left and waited till the next light to satify our urges for speed.

We took off on green and i had one hell of a launch (3500 and no tire spin!!!) so somehow i lept in front of this DSM. we raced all the way up to about 120 and he never really surprised me. when he flashed his panic lights at 120 he was only about a car length in front of me.

I was proud, i beat a 16 yr old in a dsm...soon enough ill have my SRT-4 that all of you hate soo much and ill be racing vette's and 3S's. But dont worry i normally do most of my racing on the "track". i just prefer the streets cause there arent any ****s in big chevy trucks laughing at my mazda. I noticed we arent respected much on the track.

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
soon enough ill have my SRT-4 that all of you hate soo much
I dont hate them, its just that there half ass. I guess thats how they kept the price down though.

No good soundsystem, no suspension mods...just wheels and tires. Crappy interior (besides seats).............not that great IMO.

Only thing thats good is the engine.....to me;)

Ohh ya, Good Kill. hehe

·
Registered
118 Posts
he was only about a car length in front of me.

I was proud, i beat a 16 yr old in a dsm

Im confused did you beat him by a car length or did you lose?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts