Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Random, haven't looked over the thread so it may already be gone, but do you have a passenger side seat belt? The whole assembly (bolted into frame as well as buckle that bolts into seat). Let me know. thanks!

Had the receiver - shipped it to uglymx6guy.

Maybe John will ship it to ya...

Gots me a fender. >:)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Give me a good deal on fenders and consider em sold

Winning Silver drivers' w/ GT emblem (clear coat worn) $10

Noble White passengers' w/ GT emblem (clean but dull) $15

both dent free... rust free...

Now just row your boat over here and get em lol

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Trans mounts, complete intake, misc hoses (oil return / heater / coolant / fuel etc) upper speedo cable half, battery trays, trunk / gas door lever and cable, hood lever and cable, aftermarket oil cooler.

Some good spare hoses in this bunch of stuff, which is why i have / and saved them. Emergencies being what they are...

Make low offers, just want to see these get put to use someday.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
These are all California (desert) GT parts and pieces. Any visible rust is very / completely superficial.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Bought seval items from elseven including a transmission and he’s great to deal with and gets stuff shipped quickly. Thanks again man!

·
Registered
2 Posts
What all do you have available I am rebuilding my 1990 626 GT and willing to take anything you have and am you have pm me a price for everything and include shipping.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Bummer looks like I missed the side skirts. I'd be interested in the intake manifold as mine has the "Turbo Intercooled" part worn off. Also do you have relays for the cooling system? They're mounted on the front driver side near the ECU / core support area of the 88 GT, I don't remember which one will look tomorrow.

Quote shipped to 93030 or if you're ever out in 91911 Chula Vista I have a cousin out there.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
What all do you have available I am rebuilding my 1990 626 GT and willing to take anything you have and am you have pm me a price for everything and include shipping.

I have a slew of parts as shown in the thread. Some pieces are gone - bigger stuff too - but a lot of the (GT only) smaller stuff i do still have.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Bummer looks like I missed the side skirts. I'd be interested in the intake manifold as mine has the "Turbo Intercooled" part worn off. Also do you have relays for the cooling system? They're mounted on the front driver side near the ECU / core support area of the 88 GT, I don't remember which one will look tomorrow.

Quote shipped to 93030 or if you're ever out in 91911 Chula Vista I have a cousin out there.

I'm not sure on the relays, but i'd be willing to scout out what i have if you want the manifold. Did you only want the plenum, or the manifold and injectors as well? Shipping won't be very much at all (FedEx) to Oxnard.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm not sure on the relays, but i'd be willing to scout out what i have if you want the manifold. Did you only want the plenum, or the manifold and injectors as well? Shipping won't be very much at all (FedEx) to Oxnard.
Appreciate it! I can take the whole shebang for simplicity sake and in case I want to have it ported/try my hand at porting.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Appreciate it! I can take the whole shebang for simplicity sake and in case I want to have it ported/try my hand at porting.

I can do $55 shipped and throw in as many of those cooling system relays that i can locate. I can think of at least 2 (?) of them i do have. There's A/C and cooling system relays on the passenger side of the rad support as well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I can do $55 shipped and throw in as many of those cooling system relays that i can locate. I can think of at least 2 (?) of them i do have. There's A/C and cooling system relays on the passenger side of the rad support as well.
Sounds good thanks! What is your paypal (or Zelle if you prefer)

41 - 60 of 99 Posts