Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Showed up yesterday, I opened it up today, well packed, fast shipping and exactly as advertised. Who would think something as silly as having a plenum with a turbo badge could make me so happy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, was wondering if you still have ac delete pulley or the valve cover? If so, let me know what you want for them. Zipcode is 37764.

Thanks

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Hey, was wondering if you still have ac delete pulley or the valve cover? If so, let me know what you want for them. Zipcode is 37764.

Thanks

Delete pulley is gone - $40 shipped to TN on the valve cover...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Any of those rear mounts usable? Mine is delaminating (yay Canada). Would you be willing to ship it here to Guelph, Ontario? Postal code is N1H 1W6.

I'm also interested in the throttle body if it's for the Probe engine (It won't have the vacuum castings on top, and will have an extra side vac nipple on it)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Before I send paypal, do you still have exhaust heatshields? If , I will take those too.

Thank you

I can't be sure which i still have atm. I think maybe one... ?

Throw me $55 in PayPal and i will include it.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Any of those rear mounts usable? Mine is delaminating (yay Canada). Would you be willing to ship it here to Guelph, Ontario? Postal code is N1H 1W6.

I'm also interested in the throttle body if it's for the Probe engine (It won't have the vacuum castings on top, and will have an extra side vac nipple on it)

No throttle body leftover, but let me get back to you on shipping to CA. on that mount.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Before I send paypal, do you still have exhaust heatshields? If , I will take those too.

Thank you
Hi Mrf, el seven suggested I reply in his thread here. I have a valve cover and A/C delete pulley if you still need either. Also, I am fairly local to you (Powell, TN) to the point where we could meet somewhere if wish. Let me know, plus any other needs that el seven doesn't have since this is his thread. el seven is a great guy, bought lots from him over the years.

Thanks, John

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just sent payment for vc. If you find heatahieldss, let me know which ones and i will take them too. Thanks.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I got my old account back up and running. Wondering if you have that rear trans mount still. Also I need the upper intercooler hose that goes from intercooler to bypass valve, what are the chances you have those items? Thanks

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
I got my old account back up and running. Wondering if you have that rear trans mount still. Also I need the upper intercooler hose that goes from intercooler to bypass valve, what are the chances you have those items? Thanks

Chances are actually good I have them both. I need to check for sure...

Where would I be shipping again, London or Canada!

61 - 80 of 99 Posts