Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Hold on, I have your address so I will check on the parts and get back to you in a couple days, thx!

·
Registered
522 Posts
I got my old account back up and running. Wondering if you have that rear trans mount still. Also I need the upper intercooler hose that goes from intercooler to bypass valve, what are the chances you have those items? Thanks
Chances are actually good I have them both. I need to check for sure...

Where would I be shipping again, London or Canada!
Haha Guelph Ontario Canada n1h 1w6 thanks!

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Also interested in the blue cover over the steering column ( between the steering wheel and the instruments ) Also, do you happen to have the small elbow that comes out of the valve cover and eventually goes into the boot behind the mass air meter?
Thanks

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
That you did! Great communication on the sellers part everyone!! (It was me having a "404 error not found" moment lol).
I need your telephone number for FedEx to contact you re; shipping to Canada. Please PM me your number asap thanks.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
I need the rubber elbow that comes off the back of the throttle body...if you have one.
This piece I do not have.

Also interested in the blue cover over the steering column ( between the steering wheel and the instruments ) Also, do you happen to have the small elbow that comes out of the valve cover and eventually goes into the boot behind the mass air meter?
Thanks

I may have that elbow hose, not sure at the moment. The column plastics I do.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Thanks

Check my new thread in parting out... "cheap (and free) stuff " see if you can pinpoint that hose in the pics. If i have it - it's in there - and i can ship all those pieces to you.

81 - 99 of 99 Posts