Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After close to a year, i come back to this site.. but i'm still trying to find the cool guys? i mean, this site used to be full of awesome people.. but now,, PFFT, i might as well go back to mx-6.ca where the cool people are...

LOL

BRING IT!

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
After close to a year, i come back to this site.. but i'm still trying to find the cool guys? i mean, this site used to be full of awesome people.. but now,, PFFT, i might as well go back to mx-6.ca where the cool people are...

LOL

BRING IT!
Whatever. You're Canadian, which means you're only about 70% as awesome as any other North American anyway.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, but on that note, we still ride on your back, so you can just keep being our kick stand...

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
You are America's hat. Not sure what style. Probably one of those stupid furry ones with the floppy ear muff things built in. You know, the only style hat Canadians are allowed to buy. I'm sure you have a nice one for church and a slightly less nice one for your job as a lumberjack.

And don't even try to convince me that you are not a lumberjack, because it is a well-known fact that Canadians are all liars. Dirty, lumberjacking liars.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the built in ear muff's are to help block the annoying noise that comes from across the border...

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
I'll concede that point. The bitchin' of Detroit Lions' fans get's pretty loud this time of year.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shit.. i edited too slow.. but that was good..

makes us lumberjacks annoyed when you american tree huggers get in the way.. but that sometimes doesn't stop us.. cause hey, when no ones around, does it make a noise?

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, not going to lie, i am ashamed of our hockey teams.. i think they let americans win the cup to keep whats left of your ego's

1 - 9 of 9 Posts