Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dang,

I so wanted these and I've contacted the seller to no avail. I'm in NZ and he is in Australia and I wanted it so bad I signed up to Gumtree and everything. The guy never replied and I browsed the website's little prints to realise that they advise their customers not to do overseas deal. So gutted. Now it is sold. I hope it is going to a good home.

Are these quite rare? These are not 3rd party (though, the carbra is) because they all have embossed Mazda logo on them. Annoyingly, I didn't copy the pictures of the items; now that it is sold, I can't see them anymore. *sigh

Anyway, interesting find for me! Too bad I couldn't get it.

Here's the link: http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/burnside/other-parts-accessories/mazda-mx-6-car-bra-bonnet-headlight-and-fog-light-protectors/1086220633

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Very hard to come by - I broke one of my original headlight covers on my GE 626. Took a year or so to find them again. I finally came across a guy on another Mazda forum who worked at a dealer who managed to source a new set for me.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much was it for, dmwill? Was it just headlight covers or complete set of covers like this one; headlights, foglights, plus that engine hood thingy?

I'm gonna have to contact some friend in Australia to arrange something for this kind of thing so that the next time stuff like this pops up, I won't miss it!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts