Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
It should be easier now:

IMO this "diffusor" doesn't fit. But side add-ones will be quite nice, off course if you install exhaust tips on both sides. I realy can't even imagine how this "thing" will look with two exhaust holes and only one tip on the side. No mather what I think that stock one; was, is and will be; the best possibility in this car.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how cool..
i tryed a PS to, but could get the color right. Got black tail lights tho :p

maybe its the angle of the pic, bit the diff doesnt look that it doesnt fit.

i think ill paint this one, and clear coat it. and when i dont like it i put my original back again.

@ lukas, if u like can u do something with the left exhaust hole, close it for the half and put black altezza in there..

thanks alot for the PS, it does help..

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Thats gonna looks sechs man. I think it will flow well with the front lip you put on

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Your on track to make one of my favorite 6's from the site, love how you completely re-did your car. I remember looking at pictures of the other style years ago.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Didnt you just de-kit your car? Now you want to put a kit back on it again, make up you mind man :) j/k

I think it looks good. Not to flamboyant, and kinda keeps the stock look. If you do that you should go with dual exhaust even if its not a "true dual"

Obviouslly you will need sides to match :)

·
No one told me about this
1,426 Posts
I mean it seems like it would look Ok, but the extra exhaust cutout even if covered would look weird to me. I guess you could do dual exhaust?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Here you go:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@ stealth : i know i got rid of the kit,

but this bumper with diff is trown in my lap if you know what i mean.

i hoped i can pull this bumper off without the sides. the mx6 allready has a high rearbumper. today i will drive it out the carport so i can see how the line goes...

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
you changed your car and got away from the body kit. seems like your slowly going back to where you were lol. it looks good though

1 - 20 of 25 Posts