Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking about gettin this wing on my 2nd gen. its offa the mazdaspeed 15th anniversary edition kit for the FD3S. what u guys think ?? here are some different angles . . .

·
Registered
143 Posts
Huh? what r u talking about? That wing is awesome! I say go for it, but it's expensive isn't it? I'd love to put that wing on mine.
Do you know if it requires alot of reworking to fit it on the mx-6?

...Now imagine of you could get some kind of replica of those fenders/side-skirts onto to the mx-6!! Damn.......

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
wing what wing, i see a bad ass model!!!!

oh sorry the wing is cool, what type of blue car(IS300???) is that? that is phat, and that is a phat ass on that model too ( haha)

[Edited by jdmxsix on 03-20-2001 at 12:00 AM]

·
Registered
98 Posts
Personally I hate touring wings on anything but touring series race cars, but hey, that's just my opinion. I'd go with a GTR/B battle wing.

G

·
Efini, are you Kengi Wright? If so can I buy that lip spoiler that you have on your car? If not then that's cool. Thanks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
wing

DAMN it, you stole my idea!!!!
Just playin man, that wing is off the hook,
that is the one i was planing on getting. I definetly
think it would look phat as shit. Sick and tired of seeing
those big ass comando wings, that would be different and
pretty phat. Go for it man, and if you get it post some pics, i wanna see what it would actually look like.
Peace,
ToyMX6 (Will)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Nice looking wing that wouldn't look nice on our car. An edgy angular wing on a sleek rounded body? thats a nono. And the reason why it looks ok on that RX7 is because it has the ugly edgy body kit that makes it look like it was broke into 30 pieces and put back together with super glue.
What are u guys smoking? that accord is ugly. Buddy club kits suck and are typical ricer kits. The lights are from toyota and they should stay ona toyota. The model aint to shabby though...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts