Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to replace my stock bulbs in my fogs, but I don't want two sets of hyperwhites. Are there colored H3 bulbs, like blue in particular, out there for sale?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Ruby...

appreciate the help.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I got my headlights from plasmalights.com off an ebay auction and last night i finally went out and looked at them from a distance and DAMN ARE THEY BRIGHT!! they are really white with blue tint and from inside the car the output looks bluish. f*cking bright as hell. says close to HID and all that sh*t. i feel sorry for other drivers coming at me or in front of me. but anyways they have h3s as well. and the kicker is that all their bulbs come with A LIFETIME WARRANTY.

my .02

G

·
0 Posts
H3s

Just wondering, so the H3 lights the ones to get to replace the stock fog lights? Do they fit okay and are they the right power rating and all? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
480 Posts
ya

H3 lights are the fog light and it will replace ur stock ones.
I dunno about the power adn watts and all that, But I have 130watts on my for and It works just fine...imagine cause some company say it is really bright after 80 watta or so...so it should be fine if u buy it from some decent companies...:D

G

·
0 Posts
Watts...

I've found H3 lights at 110W, 90W, 85W, and 55W. Though it sounds like 130W work too, does anyone know the closest wattage to the stock fog lights?

L

·
0 Posts
i bought these new h3's for my fogs but i can't even budge those three phillips screws on each one. ive tried mass shit that's supposed to "free up" these screws and its bullshit. its 95 the day i get them in the mail and i was sweatin balls that day.

any ideas?

·
Registered
120 Posts
haha. we all had that problem! the screws that hold the fog light assembly together is all rusted. and when you try to unscrew it, you just end up stripping it. once i stripped mine, i just jacked up the car, used a vicegrip on each of them, and then bought new screws to replace the stripped ones.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts