Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oK i'M GETTING TRIED OF EVERYONE BICHING ABOUT THERE NOT BEING BODYKITS FOR THE 6. wELL GUESS again. I made a startling dicovery when I found out 90-93 honda accord kits fit our cars. So far I got a gound designs2000 black widow rear end. I had to make custom brackets and modified the rear bumber core but it fits and damn good too. I'lll post pics soon. The front is stock but that will change when I get some more money. If you know anything about fiberglass and have tons of time then dry it. If not don't try this at all.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
you can find the kit at www.grounddesigns2000.com, i was trying to organize a buy for there street fyghter 2 kits, but with them being made for the 6, however if u say the 90 - 93 kits fit good than thats what i will go after @-

·
Registered
280 Posts
well i got an erebuni kit and it looks nice with a lowered car!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Does this Accord kit have to be molded on the Mx-6 or does it just clip on like most skirt packages for other cars?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I believe the kit will need some modification, as the lights on our cars are slightly larger etc, small things like that, but with patience it should fit just like the erebuni kit does on 2nd gen 6's
ha ha

·
Registered
280 Posts
ok well what about z3 fenders?? i want a set of them... would the 90-93 accord z3 fenders work?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
the z3 fenders probably won't fit, and i probably won't try to do that, the front is similar, but not the same, and the fenders have gotta be different, but you may be able to find someone who would louvre them to the inside for the same look, just an idea, and probably loads cheaper, thats my opinion

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry i haven't gotten to puting up pics

I just got a new set of side skirts I'm gunna install them some time this week then I'll get pics. Also go to www.sho-um.com they have some tight hoods don't know if they got one for the six though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts