Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
o god. lol.
Ive got a ricey honda thing like this down the street thats all beat up and has dual tennis ball cannons im not sure if ones fake for looks or its actually piped up but ive seen him trying to hot dog around the neighborhood and all I can do is laugh, ill have to snap a picture tomorrow or something when its light outside for you guys

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
PLEASE move this to the gallery so everyone can laugh. That is awesome!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Im gonna go pull a GT badge of a mustang and put it next to my v6 badge and then get a huuuge mugen wing and run a bov off a stock motor its gonna sound SO FAST

lol just kidding

·
Registered
86 Posts
hate to say but it is functional tho... lol pretty good functional but still way to funny.... and stupid...
Yeah, think I read in some magazine that they took a 240sx with an RB26 motor, added a hood vent, and gained 5-10 wheel horsepower cause the motor was running cooler. But that is a HOT motor making a lot of power. That civic is probably running an intake on the 1.5, has an automatic, and for the love of God, it's got a sunroof in the middle of its hood!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
518 Posts
lol.... wow.... thats almost like that one civic i seen in plano where they turned it into a truck....

hmmm....

wahsers...... 10 cents....
new bolts..... 30 cents.....
lifted hood to vent hot air to gain extra power and run better.... priceless

sunroof..... $80......
silicone to seal it.... $4......
thinking its a good idea...... 1 case of beer and an 0unce of pot......
finished product on car and making everyone laugh..... priceless....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts