Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So first of id like thank Chaddyd for the how to thread to make this possible but not that i got my halo in and working i want to know how people got it to line up the hole cause mine really dont there in and look great but they line up my high beams to hit the ground like they're more like a upgraded fog lights any suggestion:shrug:
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
You have to tighten/loosen the wingnuts on the back of the highbeams to adjust the angle

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
everyones hood emblem is upside down, even my last mx6 had an upside down hood emblem!!

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
K thanks ill try that today... you have halo's right do all your holes line up
I'm not sure which holes in particular you're referring to...but mine fit, so yeah they line up.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
do the new halos come with side mounting brackets ? the ones i had only mounted through the top.
Yeah, same here. Only two top mounting brackets came with mine

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have halos and I had the same problem of the lights pointing down, so I just rotated the glass casing in which the bulbs go in.

Mine only have two top brackets and my emblem has been right side up since I bought it...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
how the hell did you get your halos to light up so bright? mine are kinda dim?
ya the new ones comes with side brackets and better leds i was gonna switch them but them when i saw how bright they were i didnt bother:shrug: thanks bshark hi beams look proper now all i need is to get some hids....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts