Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need advise on this one. I just got the car (1994 MX6 LS V6 5sdp) and want to know what should I do to make it turn like hell... Does somebody make good coilover for this car, I have change my mag for 17" and put dunlop SP8000 on it. I may want to put the car on a track for fun and I must be able to kick ass. What should I do???

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will check that out, should I change the sway bar on this car, sure make a difference on my previous but want to know if any of you have done it. Same thing for the strut tower, I know Corksport seem to be the reference for Mazda car but any of you know some other shop to help me compare...

·
Registered
202 Posts
handling

coilovers will help a lot in terms of handling, and there are a couple of options, ground controls and ledas. They are a pretty harsh ride, though, so if yours is a daily driver and you have to deal with some rough roads, you may just want to go with a good spring strut combo. I using the eibach/kyb setup. A rear strut tower brace will help too. Front STB's don't do a lot on our cars (although every little bit helps) but a rear STB will help get your rear end involved in cornering and will do a lot to move from understeer toward oversteer. That said, these cars already handle really well in stock form and are a blast to drive.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I seriously dont know, my bro has a 2-wau LSD on his 91 Protege GT with KL-ZE in and stuff.......let me look around, ill get back too you.

you can check http://www.kazzusa.com
i think thats the site o_0

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the response, I will continue to check that out since I want to sell the part from my previous car before I continue my mod on this one.
For the LSD you can found one here: corksport.com Go to the engine section under MX6 they got a J-SPEC for 1500$
Continue to guide me, I don't know much about this car but want to get something good...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts