Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY, i've got a 6 to call my own. thanks to those who helped me out with pointers and what not. anyway, now it's time to take care of the "just one little thing" problems. i was wondering if i'd have to buy the service manual or if there is a store online that i can get part #s/prices for the following items:

drivers side power window switch
lock cylinder on the steering wheel column

and while i'm at it, the owners manual says to get replacement keys for the car you need a code #. is there any place that number will be besides on the original ring that the keys came on?

as you can see i'm trying to get all my repairs out of the way so the rest of my car fund can go to MORE POWER
thanks guys

·
Registered
27 Posts
used driver side power window switch will run you anywhere from $50 to $150 bucks, i'm not sure how much is it at the dealer, but call up some junkyards and they'll give you exact price.

about the key, all you need to have the dealer make you a copy is the VIN, the serial number of the car, u'll find it under the front windshield on driver side, right next to the tweeter, its easier to look from the outside, but its there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts