Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
sup yall. hope this year brings many fortunes to all :)

last night was a cracker. i got a classic pic of a drunk dude naked.

anyway, im off to cronulla beach now. if anyone is thinkin of headin down to the beach this mornin, come join us. just look for the bunch of wogs. :)

p.s. once again i cant post pics, so if anyone would like me to send them this pic so they can post it..that would be great. its a classic pic!!! :)

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Hey man,

Send it to me and I'll put it.

Ahhh, my head. 50% Vodka, Sambuca and homemade cocktails don't mix.

Tripharn

PS. Unlimited downloads on Telstra Cable as of today... wahoo!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whats ur email tripharn?

p.s. bigpond as of 19th january.

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
[email protected] will do.

I was told that it started today, pretty sure it does. I was only talking to them yesterday about it.

Tripharn

PS. You got me a bit nervous on the 19 Jan thing, but it is definately starting today. Check out

Whirlpool Forums

Looks like people have almost got their 10gig done... freaks.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im technically a new customer, and the installation date is 19th even though i already have the cable setup from my previous bigpond cable.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

thats the drunk-naked guy that was laying in the pitch black dark(i thought he was dead until i took the photo and the flash made him move lol).

thats my husky.

1 of the fireworks i used on the stroke of midnight :)

p.s. thanks to tripharn for posting my previous pics. ill most likely ask u to post some again for me cause that pic poster resizes them too small. cheers :)

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
ducktape69

Your starting to worry me with pictures of naked half dead guys?

:(

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
haha. dont worry im not that way inclined lol.

it was so hilarious i had to take a pic of this idiot.

picture this:

its 2am right after all the fireworks etc. we decided to go for a walk around the block to sober up a bit. we walked through this PITCH black bushy area. than i spot a shiny thing...it was a bike. than as we moved closer and closer, i saw a white thing in the grass on some steps. as we moved even closer within 1m of the bike, we noticed it was a person there. i didnt even see he was naked but we had to take the pic lol. makes u wonder what he was doing naked with his bike and in the middle of a bush lol

what did the rest of yall get up to?

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Uhh new years eve, just thinking gives me a hangover.

Started drinking at a mates place then went into town. Drunk some more in there, hardly noticed it was new years until the fireworks started. Kept drinking until about 3. Then one of the girls that was out wanted to go home so I walked her 3.5km home along the strand up here which was populated by about 1/2 of townsvilles indigenous population at that time.

Walked her home, took a while, didnt even get her number because my phone died in the arse so I had no way of getting it, grr, she even asked if I wanted it.
Through my phone at the floor for a bit before making the walk back into town.
I got on the last bus at 5am as the sun was coming up, totally seperated from my friends. The bus also had 1/2 of the indigenous population on it.

Got back to a friends place at 6:30am with the sun high in the sky, no sign of them there either. Ended up sleeping in their yard for a few hours before going home.

Was a mission of a night anyway, the stupid things you do when you are plastered.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts