Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuck you all!

I have the decency to wave at you on my bike. Rarely do you cock suckers ever wave back.

Sport bike riders, anyone with a cruiser NOT made by harley, and even a dune buggy waved back at me today.

What the fuck is your deal anyway. Just because i ride a bike you wish you owned in your teens you think your too good to wave back since you have something nicer now.

I don't even bother waving or looking back at you leather cladded pussies. So yea, fuck you, don't even look at my shit. .......I hope there's a harley rider in this cheap group of people on here, cause i would really like to hear this story....HD shit heads.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Haha...I do have a good friend who rides a custom '97 Heritage Softail and his dad rides a '66 Shovelhead. Even they say Harley riders can be dicks.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
[fizzle] you all!

I have the decency to wave at you on my bike. Rarely do you cock suckers ever wave back.

Sport bike riders, anyone with a cruiser NOT made by harley, and even a dune buggy waved back at me today.

What the [fizzle] is your deal anyway. Just because i ride a bike you wish you owned in your teens you think your too good to wave back since you have something nicer now.

I don't even bother waving or looking back at you leather cladded pussies. So yea, [fizzle] you, don't even look at my [shizzle]. .......I hope there's a harley rider in this cheap group of people on here, cause i would really like to hear this story....HD [shizzle] heads.
Fuck you and stop your whining because you ride a Honda 250 Nightwing. I wouldn't wave at you either. I'd flip you off and tell you to get a real fucking bike.

My pops has a 72 iron head custom chopper he made with a suicide shifter and 8" short pipes and has been in some of the 'reader rides' sections of a few Hog mags. He also has an 01 Black/Chrome Electra-glide. He's planning on building up another chopper...hopefully a sportser with ape hangers.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[fizzle] you and stop your whining because you ride a Honda 250 Nightwing. I wouldn't wave at you either. I'd flip you off and tell you to get a real [fizzle]ing bike.

My pops has a 72 iron head custom chopper he made with a suicide shifter and 8" short pipes and has been in some of the 'reader rides' sections of a few Hog mags. He also has an 01 Black/Chrome Electra-glide. He's planning on building up another chopper...hopefully a sportser with ape hangers.
So because he has a harley gives him the right to treat other riders like shit?

And its a 250 Triple, not a night wing. Mine is worth much more than some stupid Honda.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
So because he has a harley gives him the right to treat other riders like [shizzle]?

And its a 250 Triple, not a night wing. Mine is worth much more than some stupid Honda.
Pops is an old school Harley rider from the early 70's. If you're not on a Harley, he doesn't give two shits about you. He will also bust your ass if you talk shit about the AMF Harley years :lol:

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pops is an old school Harley rider from the early 70's. If you're not on a Harley, he doesn't give two [shizzle]s about you. He will also bust your ass if you talk [shizzle] about the AMF Harley years :lol:
Ahh yea, AMF lol.

I can appreciate a few harley's. Just not the image they created, its no longer about riding the bike to enjoy it. Its riding it because it makes you look like a badass.

At least your dad understands the true biker thing. Drinking, beating people up, and showing how badass a bike used to be :jump:

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
people on crotch rockets can't wave back
You would be a amazed but most of the time when they don't its because they are stunting for god knows what reason :angel:

·
Registered
404 Posts
[fizzle] you and stop your whining because you ride a Honda 250 Nightwing. I wouldn't wave at you either. I'd flip you off and tell you to get a real [fizzle]ing bike.

Get a real bike, and experience the world over 85, oh and mine didn't come with a tool kit cause it doesn't break. You know what i do when harley [giant half-man-half-chicken]s ride by me and wave, I:jump: I laugh and shake my head. a harley is the closet thing to looking as gay as the guy on a scooter with spikes coming out of his helmet. And what i don't get is your talking shizzle but I didn't see that you own a bike, huh

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Get a real bike, and experience the world over 85, oh and mine didn't come with a tool kit cause it doesn't break. You know what i do when harley [giant half-man-half-chicken]s ride by me and wave, I:jump: I laugh and shake my head. a harley is the closet thing to looking as gay as the guy on a scooter with spikes coming out of his helmet. And what i don't get is your talking shizzle but I didn't see that you own a bike, huh
did your rice burner come with a free brodawgish Icon jacket too? fucking d-bag squid, I hope you stunt yourself into a wheelchair.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Thats amazing you know how I ride and we've never met, don't be jealous because your bike has training wheels and is incapable of doing anything besides being loud and slower than dogsnit, or is it you thats incapable.:shrug:

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are you serious......

I just sold one of them... thank the fuck christ.

My triple has no issues hitting 85 either. Thats about as far as it can go but lets see what you can do with no fucking job. Things are hard when you have no money coming in. You just deal with what you have.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I said the world over 85 and I'm sure the bike you sold was more than I paid. I have a wife and 2 kids I know about a low budget. but if you want something bad enough you can have it.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dont' know about that. I want a '98 or up suzuki katana 750. They appear to be around 3-4K. I doubt i could sell both of my cars, and the saki, and be able to afford one.

Although since riding season is coming to an end i noticed a lot less harley pussies on the road this weekend and real bikers. I got waved at by almost everyone and pretty much all the ones that did wave had helmets and gear.

In IN you don't have to have a helmet. There for if your wearing a suit from your law office there's nothing stopping you from riding home. Not that i bash that sort of thing but if your going to ride a bike at least TRY to protect yourself somehow.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I agree but dude wearing a leather jacket with patches + harley shirt + jeans + harley boots + no helmet and dollar sunglass's = Even bigger ego.

Both of which are tools. Even when i worked at Aqua, i still bothered to put my padded jacket, gloves, and helmet on. Takes me all of 2 -3 minutes to suit up...which is perfect since thats about how long i let the bike warm up.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thats a night hawk.

Thats a triple, get your shit straight :D
[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
damn, i should look into bikes in TN. Maybe i'll get lucky and the economy will be cheaper there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts