Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I haven't raced one but I do know that the v6's 0-60 time is in the 8's so if you have a V6 MX-6 or a MX-6 GT you should have no problems

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
heehee

my buddy reall really wants to pick one of those up, hes convinced that since it is newer that it would be able to smoke my 6... I hardly think so :)

I think he will loose in the power to weight ratio, the cougar being a fairly heavy car.. i think it is a 200 horse though.. any other thoughts on that?

plus, he would be stock and im kickin with my fancy ass exhaust and air filter :) woohoo

i hope he gets it soon so i can show him the power of the sixer :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My boy has an eclipse and he only has exhaust and rims.
Right after school a prep had tried to race us with one and we killed him by at least 2 car lenghts. When we stopped he just shot threw the gas station and I have'nt beeen able to ask what series it is. I do know it is manual. I thought cougars where really heavy close to like 3,000 + pounds. All that weight would lag the car.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I haven't raced one but I've heard that they're not all that fast.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a 1st gen GT and had no problem whatsoever embarrassing some guy in front of his girlfriend. Hell, I even kept up with one when I had my Tempo!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts