Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I found one on Amazon for like $10 but most go for $16.00 used. Brand new they're $25.

Amazon.com: Turbo: Real-World High-Performance Turbocharger Systems (Sa Design) (Sa Design): Jay K. Miller: Books

Even if you have to buy one new, it'll easily be one of the best reads on turbos you've either 1) never read 2) read as much as I do 3) Still don't quite get it.

This book is good from start to finish and packed with photos to keep it interesting, printed on quality paper, written in words that regular people easily understand. This is one of the first of it's type in many years, many are way too technical for a beginner. Point is, read it, you won't regret it, smoke moar Cali bud....you won't regret that either. peace out'chall.

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Strange I paid about 250.00 for my book the other day. I like it so much, I think, I have an orange crush on it.

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
Isnt there a town in Cal caled "Weed"? There was a booth at the Rockstar mayhem tour, these guys from that town were holding it. The fuckers apparently have a right to your door delivery business, including overnight shipping:lol:

Nice bud by the way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts