Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering about headers for my '93, 4 cyl. mx6. Does anyone know if they are worth the money? I only know of 2 brands, Brospeed and Pacesetter. How much horsepower do they add and which is better. Thank you.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hotshot...

I've heard Hotshot Headers are the best, but the company is unreliable as hell... I've heard bad things about the Pacesetter and the Brospeed headers. Let me know if you try any of these out. I'd like to hear how they work out.

Best of luck!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yea, Hotshot are great headers, but, I dont believe they make headers for the 2.0L, I think they are only for the 2.5L. I could be wrong, but, they arent listed on their site, and well, I really havent heard or seen any Hotshots on the 2.0L. If I'm wrong someone correct me please
As far as the Pacesetters go, the only bad thing I have heard bout them is fitment, and if dont get the Armor coated ones, problems with rust. As far as the Brospeeds, they are overpriced, imo, which is why most poeple get the pacesetters, they all pretty much give you the same hp, one given probably one more than the other.
Robert

[Edited by Touring626 on 12-11-2000 at 08:48 PM]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts