Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I think I'm pretty much set up for my next project on my car. I'm ordering my KLZE, I'm getting an ACT clutch, but I also want to add headers when I do all this. I'm thinking of going with MSDS. Does anyone have these? They're suppose to be exactly like the HotShot's. What do all of you guys have on your cars? Can anyone give me a little advice? Oh and I was told that when I replaced the engine, I'd probably have to replace my motor mounts. Do I just replace them with stock units or are there any others that anyone's used. I've seen the MazdaSpeed one's but there something like $560. Is there any cheaper or should I just get these. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i talked to the guy that won 2nd place at nopi with his 6 he has a pace setter and he said they r the best for the price so that is what he said to me anyway i want to get one too but i dont have the $$

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought of getting pace setters but when I asked about them, most everyone told me that they weren't any good. Too restrictive. Hmmmmmm, I don't know what to get.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts