Is there a headlight adjustment on the 93 mx6 v6

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can somoen please tell me where it is

G

·
I am not sure where exactly it is. If you look under the hood there should be a screw going down and one near it going sideways. They will probably be near the lights and be sticking out quite far. If you find something like that turn it some and see if it adjust the lights. You may have to take them out the find it. I am not sure though, but I will get back to you.

·
Registered
488 Posts
It's a pain in the ass. Look directly down from above the light with the hood open. You should see a toothed gear looking piece at the back of the light assembly is a cone shaped hole. You will need a long flat head screwdriver to reach in there and turn it. This adjusts the up and down angle of the light. For side to side there is a normal phillips head screw adjustment on the inside edge of the light housing.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I saw a post about adjusting your headlights a few months ago. I could not find the headlight adjustment at all. Why can't mazda make these things easy!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
adjusting your headlights

Greg s is right on where it is but it is not such a pain with a phillips head screwdriver make sure the screwdrivers head is the size to fit and turn the gear

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
It...is...ALIVE!!!

In the future, make sure you look at the last post date. This guy hasn't posted since 2003, I doubt he even owns an MX6 anymore. Just let it die...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts