Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
ive aways liked the e-specs.... only because it is less common to see.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys do you know anywhere that is currently selling angel eyes or projected head lights for a 95 that will import to the UK preferably black thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys do you know anywhere that is currently selling angel eyes or projected head lights for a 95 that will import to the UK preferably black thanks.
I just bought some last tuesday (9/22) for $177 but i try to look at where i bought them and they arent there any where. So just get on the internet everyday you can and look for them because they go really fast, and it can get shipped to you mostly anywhere you just have to pay the shipping fee

·
Registered
28 Posts
Too bad that in New Zealand, retrofitting LED or HID into old-school halogen headlamps is illegal. I can understand the beam pattern argument but if it is put in projector-type headlights, it should be alright I think. I would rather have the government make this professional-installer/government-certified item as you do with more complex mods, so they work properly in public roads for safety reasons. Rather than blanket ban like currently. That way, car enthusiasts and the public both win.

By the way, anyone knows what type of bulb it is for the J-Spec fog lights? I have no idea what they are, and they shine yellow too. PM me, the help is greatly appreciated.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts