Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys i have a 93 Mx6 it is white and i was wondering if you guys could post some of the different things you have done to headlights on a white mx6!!! thanks alot

·
Registered
115 Posts
Pearl Coated:

·
Registered
115 Posts
1) Clean them up good (I buffed than wetsanded)
2) Let them dry really good
3) Go buy clear with pearl added
4) Spray it on 1 coat
5) Then 2 coats of regular clear coat

·
Registered
242 Posts
slipknot :

I remember when you took the first pics of that and alot of people bashed you for it but i stood up for u the whole time and the final result looks awesome i like that way it looks and to all of them that is 100% street legal. Keep up the good work.

And for 93htmx6 :

Pretty much anything there is another thread with eclipse headlights on a mx6 and there a couple successful attempts at a 92-95 civic projector conversion which looks pretty good maybe next yeat ill do a mazda 6 headlight conversion on my car.

Jimmy

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks Bling, I have to admit those first pics were bad.. but your right, all in all they turned out great.. and what's even cooler is that you can do any color you want of pearl because it wont effect the light color and its 100% legal as you have stated.. I'd like to see some other colors, maybe some red pearl or green pearl, even a dark purple pearl.. drool lol

Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts