Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my distributor F*CKED UP and i need a cheap one to put in my car so i can get it going.. i dont care if its rebuilt or new.. i just need a cheap one for a 94 V6 automatic mx6... any help is appreciated.. peas

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Hello...

this just happened to me. Are you sure it's the whole distributer? Usually it is just the ignitor (and the coil by association) that has to be done. Or, not as often though, it's just the cap. Anyways if it's either of those you can sometimes look into getting probe parts - and no matter what the problem you can order from that special place in the states, if you go to the bradbury(?) site there is tons of info on this, as well as prices and contact numbers. I just did it through the dealership and it cost me $650.
Good luck.
Claeren.

Calgary

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
650??

DAMN MAN>!!! thats tight... i juss want something to get it running because im sorry to say im gonna be parting out with it, but no worries.. me and mazda_head are gonna be running a new mission.. a 1988 mx6 GT... were gonna strip the interior, new lifters, injectors, plugs, wires, up the boost and a bigger turbo... the car is soon to be mine so expect me at the meetings!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.