Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, we need to spice up the Canadian Section.

Why not us Canadian MX6er's starts some suggestions to see what we can do to make our section known. lol I dunno.. Maybe its time to change it up, lets see if we can think of ANYTHING and see if the mods will take some good ideas to the one that matters. lol
I was looking over the whole section and its sad that it didn't take me long to see old posts.

Lets start posting stuff in our section. I'll tell you right now, this is the only section i ever go to really on here, when i'm looking for stuff, or selling. I'm sure there are other close neighbors who do the same.

So lets start a thread.
The Canadian Section Revibe Suggestion Thread!

ANother thread to start is the
CANADIAN MX6'er WINTER WISH LIST! Remember, us canadians get those 6 months to revamp and rebuild. Lets tell all we do!

Tell everyone what your winter plans are and what you want to do. What parts are you looking for and where you hope to be by the end of winter. Set goals!ASK opinions.

Holy motivational speech! JUST DO IT! HA

Brian

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
If I had the motivation to work in my freezing cold garage -- which I don't, so it will have to wait till next season -- here's my 'to do' list:

-- Buy deck and Install audio
--Create KLZE emblem and attach
--Buy and install custom Panther37 gauge overlay
--Tinting
--Replace A/C Condensor
--Get rid of beginning signs of rust (hidden)
--Install rear strut bar
--Paint wiper arms
--Restore rear window trim
--Install Mtec bulbs in fogs
--Buy & install rear motor mount
--Repaint engine trim
--Erebruni style 44 body kit/paint?

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Ugh my mod list 2 get another 6 then the operation will begin for boost then sound the my m/s kit will go from there =)

·
Registered
717 Posts
If I had the motivation to work in my freezing cold garage -- which I don't, so it will have to wait till next season
How about you just hire me to build your garage for you, special price! I did my Dad's garage... ran about 10 outlets, and 2 240V outlets, insulated, drywalled, taped, painted. He build the cabinets though. Anyways, we use one of the 240V for a heater, or we just open the door to the house. WARM inside the garage in half an hour!!!!!! It is a dream to work on the 240z, or the MX-6 in the winter now. It's really not that hard to do BShark! Do it!!!!

Anyways... My 6 is nicely parked outside this winter, and fear not! She is all wrapped up, and stays so nice and clean between "workings." So far this winter I have only just done the Eibachs. I still have stock wheels though :(. The car I think sits really nice! I will post pics soon!

I'm actually in a dilema right now fellow sixers!

There are a couple nice ones for sale in my area right now. One of them being a '97 with 160xxx kms, black leather, 5spd, and that timberline gunmetal color! ITS BEAUTIFUL! There is also a '95 red one with 175xxx, and 5spd, black interior. My car has 200xxx, and is a '93 and has goat[shizzle] brown int, and the green ext. Now, the car is still in great shape, the interior is REALLY clean. Paint is a little faded on drivers fender, but still pretty good.

Here is the dilemma. Should I keep my car, and just get her painted, and maybe swap the interior later, or should I sell the car to my parents to use as the little brother and sisters car, and use that money, and some of my savings to buy another one? The thing is, the cost of the switch would probably be enough to get my green one new paint.... so I don't know what to do!

Help fellow Canadians.

If I don't swap cars, my mods this winter are gonna be:

RX-8, or Mazda 3 Wheels
New windshield, with all round tinting
new friction gear springs
SLA's
and a G4 mani I think.

also, I've started to do my turbo homework. I have read Maximum Boost cover to cover.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I HOPE to have no more MX6 parts by the new year. :)

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol.. i want parts.. well my wish list an mx6. that will be step #1

·
Registered
717 Posts
You don't have a six?!?!

PS. None of y'all helped me with my dilemma.

·
Registered
717 Posts
You are going to buy a new one right....?

·
Registered
717 Posts
^^ That's sad. :(

You are heartless feen. I like that you are gonna buy another one though! :tup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts