Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am with my friends and its new years eve and i and drunk and stonded as fudge and i wanted to post somthing so i have somthing to read i got a blunt about to smoke and im drinking alot more i just wanted to post this....
Hey its mas I'm a big big lesbian and I'm gonna f*uck some ***** tonight! Anyone wanna see it? go to I lovepuss.com :) later boys.. that was some girl that saw me typing and decided to put that all that was bull**** though :( i wouldnt mine seeing that myself ohh yeah this site is for talking about cars so here we go i have a 1991 mazda mx6 gt all stock and i plan on giving it a new suspension completly and painting it black and a apex exhast and a bunch of other shat to make my car much faster i love it as it is but i will make that thing badass i got pics but not on this computer i will keep my pics updated once i got them read this thread and reply soon please ill be waiting and smoking a blunt Peace:)

·
Registered
737 Posts
This guy is so fu**ing dumb that he can't even respond to his own post, and it's not because of the drugs/alcohol either.

MORON. I think his parents are cousins:confused:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Don't know if yer an idiot or not. I'm guessing not. I think you're just rocked over for the holiday and when you get back in a presentable state of mind, you'll read this and laugh.

I have, however, read much worse (in terms of idiocity) from other members of this forum and they never claimed to be drunk or high.

Also when yer sobber, you'll probably do a search and realize a better form in which to state your inquiries on that in which the search did not provide.

Guud to see people enjoying themselves. Hope ya don't drive home, though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts