Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I am wondering if anyone can help me find a part for my car at a cheap price...I have a '93 mx6...108 000 miles 5spd and in the bumper at the bottom it, has like 2 what i would call air vents in the bumper...I have seen some cars have fog lights in there, but mine only has 2 plastic inserts...I am missing the one on the passenger side...I have checked, but cannot find it at any salvage yards here in Atlanta...I was wondering if anyone can tell me where I can find a used one...I am willing to pay for it reasonably...I hope I explained it well enough...
Thank you guys

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
ask one of these guys with a shogun kit to send you theirs. im sure they wouldnt charge you (except for shipping). maybe you could even buy the fog lights!

·
Registered
193 Posts
http://www.kerodgersmazda.com

they were great on the phone and I got the part UPS ground the next day. They're in PA, I'm in NJ. I ordered a left front ABS sensor for $50 bucks. dealer quoted me like $325 for one.

hr

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
ooooh i hate ABS!:D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks JSpec...thats a great idea...and I also love the idea of the fog lamps...now if someone would only have them and be willing to even sell them to me

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
ask anybody with a shogun kit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts