Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have found 2 different companies that sell the klze they are both out of toronto and there is $800 price difference and want to see where the guys and gals bought their klze the first company is japan auto they list the klze $1800.00 just for the motor and the next one is Tiger Japanese Auto Parts LTD - KLZE DOHC Engine only Straight Manifold Mazda 626, MX6, MX3, they and they list the klze for $800.00

i was just wondering how they can sell them at $800.00 price difference where did you people buy the klze from i dont want to pay for a klze just to get a klde or get a blown motor

·
Registered
729 Posts
800ish is the going rate for the ZEs so japanauto is frazy. my buddy is selling one if u like, u can call him anyway to talk about the motors, he's a mechanic, and he did my install. so he's got some knowledge on the car and motor. he also has exp with both these companies. PM if u'd like his #

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
i have found 2 different companies that sell the klze they are both out of toronto and there is $800 price difference and want to see where the guys and gals bought their klze the first company is japan auto they list the klze $1800.00 just for the motor and the next one is Tiger Japanese Auto Parts LTD - KLZE DOHC Engine only Straight Manifold Mazda 626, MX6, MX3, they and they list the klze for $800.00

i was just wondering how they can sell them at $800.00 price difference where did you people buy the klze from i dont want to pay for a klze just to get a klde or get a blown motor
thats $1000 difference... not $800 lol but i've never heard anything negative about tiger, the other place is just trying to make a ridiculous profit thus I wouldn't trust them to tell the truth if all they want is your money.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i never herd of tiger thats why i made a post when i saw $800 for a klze and $1800 for one on japan auto well i guess that i should do some more research on tiger but is there any parts im going to need to make the klze work or will the stock ecu work fine like j spec klze ecu ?? etc etc...

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
it will work but you wont get as much of a power gain and it may run a little odd, there is a guy near me here that is selling a 93 with a ZE in it and comes with the JDM ecu and everything, it needs some tuning and a bit of work to get running again but he is selling it for $1000 I was thinking of picking it up to part it out because it also has a really nice leather interior in it.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
normally the place you buy the engine from will also have the ecu or you could just chip your stock ecu, I think Mazda_parter might have a chipped one for sale but you'd have to ask him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts