Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 93 ls. but the locks are trashed in it. i havent been able to use them in months, and i only had it for 4 months. the locks get stiff and dont want to always open, i have broken 2 keys dealing with this. so i was just gonna get a keyless system. does the car have all the stuff for it or do i have to buy the aculators for the doors..

·
Registered
921 Posts
goddspring said:
i have a 93 ls. but the locks are trashed in it. i havent been able to use them in months, and i only had it for 4 months. the locks get stiff and dont want to always open, i have broken 2 keys dealing with this. so i was just gonna get a keyless system. does the car have all the stuff for it or do i have to buy the aculators for the doors..
if you have powerlocks, which you do than you can put keyless entry on your car

·
Registered
195 Posts
i just got this done on my 94 ls and they had to put an actuator in the driver side because the driver side door is not powered but the passenger side is.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Look under your rear deck between the speakers. The box for factory keyless entry is located there. You may get lucky and already have it. My old 95 LS came with it but I didn't get a remote when I bought the car used.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alright i'll check there...not too concerned anymore about it...i wrecked the car lastnight...so now i have to buy parts to put it back together...i'm so hurt i could cry:confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts