Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 93' mx-6 that i'm trying to get a spoiler for. It already has that little little spoiler that's more of an extension of the trunk that a spoiler (doesn't even get off the trunk..) so i want to get a mid-high wing for it. Can anyone send me a pic of their mx-6 with a supra-style wing or any other spoiler that's mid-high? thanks..

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
If you decide to change wings can i get the one you have on now? I want one of those believe it or not.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
f*ck midwing, lol...supra style all the way man...the cheapest ive found a supra wing was like 215

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
The Supra wing is too high, that mid wing looks gay, maybe the type-r wing from an integra might look better. It's not that high and it's a mid-wing. I like the GTR wing imo.

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
That mid wing spoiler does look like ass, but the mazdaspeed wing is the best one available for the 6, IMO. I don't know if it would be considered a mid wing or not though.

The only problem is they cost a lot. I thought a company was planning on making a similar one awhile back for cheaper, but i haven't heard anything else about it.[

1 - 12 of 12 Posts