Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am hoping to get J-specs..and i see that "Difficult Custom work is needed" through Corksport(No I am not ordering from there but...)

I was wondering what this "Custom work" is. I showed it to the body shop I alway goto, and they asked me to find out what it is.

So please enlighten me with this...:eek:

Thanks!

oh and I asked coldnoodle too, but does anyone know or how to get those gills on the hood?(Like coldnoodle's)
Is is custom done or you can order them?

·
Registered
121 Posts
It does seem like the j-spec are the ones to get, but troble to install. I don't know any details either. Does anyone know good drop-in lights that install easy?

·
Registered
806 Posts
Not sure about the lights, but most of the aftermarket body kit/wings manufacturer's have various hood scoops accessories, which can be added. I knew a Probe GT guy who cut his hood out underneath the scoops like that and put in lights.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got it...

thanks I think that thread really helps

I am getting my intake done customly this wed and the shop is going to relocate battery to the trunk and drill a hole into the plate metal on the battery spot...

Sounds good, but is there a better way since mine is auto, there are absolutly no spaces in the engine....

Oh , and does having the K&N filter increases HP?
I heard it does about 1-3, but I am not sure about this

anyhow thanks about the jhspec lights!

:D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts