Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!!
well, i just need some questions answered and they pretain mostly to the v6 ford probe, but i guess it ahs the same engine as the mx-6 (a car i wish i had)
anways, i just wanted to know how much it is to buy the a engine from a mx6 or probe..the car i have has 280 000 km and i need a new engine, any suggestions?
and how do i make a automatic faster, i want it to act like a standard..any suggestions? how much are torque converters and such? Thanx guys, love your cars

·
Registered
806 Posts
Look for a KLZE engine to put in. I think you can get it for about 1300 or so from Japan Direct @ http://www.usedengines.com I think I saw someone say they could get it for $900, but I don't remember where. To learn more, search the Performance forum for "KLZE".

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here is how to make your automatic better...
Rip it out, pour gasoline on it and burn it. Then put in an mtx. Trust me it'll be worth it.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nothing

nothing happened to my engine, just that if i get a automatic mx6 or probe, and want to get a swap or a mtx...aroudn here there sint toomany of either of these cars, just a lot of mx 3's and i dont like those...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts