Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all hi to all...
luckly, i recently buy my new machine an 94'red MX6-ls 6 cyl,mtx... and in really stock condition..
so i'm asking for some help in order to gain some hp...
Headers? mufflers? intake? or maybe some other midification.. any help will be really apreciated...

·
Registered
283 Posts
well first i would like to say congtas on your 6, i own a 93 mx6 v6 atx. first mod u should do should be the intake you can go with a hotshot intake at http://www.hotshot.com or you can custom make one, there is also a PRm one. about the exhaust you hav eto get the full piping from the cat back to the bcak not just the muffle, you can get a custom one or an apexi , naxos greddy, its all your opinon on sound, but make sure its the whole piping, with headers there are pacesetter which are really bad u get like1 hp, there is hotshot which are good and a new company paeco, and borla makes one. any other mods u want to know i can help. I have a custom intake the full systemm and the full naxos exhaust but iam getting headers anda hi flow cat

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info...!!!
what about the custom intake... i would like to go in this way.. what i need to have one of those?

·
Registered
283 Posts
well to make a cold air intake u can u se stuff that called pvc piping, and since u have a manual tranny u can get about a 3inch piping down there i wouldnt make it all the way to the bottom depending on where u live cause of the weather like snow , rain etc. you can get it half way down there but thats up too u, u attach the tubes from the MAS sendos very important DO NOT REMOVE THE MAS SENSOR, if u do u will have big problem just clamp the tube from the MAS sensor to the bottom wit a filter at the end

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
search please

best thing to do man is to use the search feature on this web site. it is at the top of the page. type in what you want know and you will find tons of stuff about it too. also u will need to check out http://www.probetalk.com they have some of the best reading on the KL03 engine. use the search feature there too. good luck. if you have an ?? IM me on AOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts