Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a intake for my Mx-6 but cant seam to find any besides R.S. Akimoto and there a pain to find at that. I need help on what kind I should buy. Where can I get one?(web-site), how much, OR!! should i buy a PRM Universal Filter Kit and have a custum made one??? AND LAST will the PRM fit the 4 banger??? thanx

·
Registered
291 Posts
Just have a speed shop order the RS Akimoto one for you. They should be able to get it within a few days, and from what I've heard, it's pretty tops...

Best of luck,

·
Registered
108 Posts
intake

hey i was having the same problem finding an intake for my 4 banger. i was seriously considering a rs akimoto because i have heard nothing but good things about em. the rsa intake is a good choice. but also another good way to go is doing what i did and going to a local speed shop. i went to one here in town and they used a tenzo r intake that would fit a honda del sol and custom made an adapter to make it fit my car in less than 2 hours. it was great and best of all only 190 total and they even put the stock intake in the trunk no ?'s asked. well email me if i can help u at alll. and oh ya it was worth it cause i can feel the difference.

G

·
0 Posts
intake

Exactly, I was waiting for your reply to tell you, to do the same thing with the honda tenzo intake. The only thing that was left to do was extend the air sensor wire.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts