Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone i need help from someone proffessional here! i got a 94 mx6 4ws, i want to put a turbo on it! Can anybody tell me everything i need to get a turbo running in my car! I am about to buy a t2 turbo and intercooler from a 1st get mx6 89model for $500US, now i hope that i can fit that turbo and intercooler in my car. Now what other things do i need to start it running?!

I dunno much about turbos and stuff so if anybody can help me out it would be greatly appreciated!

I wanna know what other things i have to buy for it to actually be working!? I dont wanna spend to much money! I need to let the guy know wether i want it very soon! Please help !

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Generally, I would avoid putting that turbo on your second gen. I've never heard anything about it whatsoever, but if you have the V6 MX6, that probably won't fit without heavy modification. The engine bay and layout of engine is different in the first gen, so I have doubts. If you want a turbo, I would recommend buying one made to fit your application. This may sound like a sales pitch because it sort of is, but you can buy a turbo from us at www.mx6performance.com if you want to. But consider it this way. Yes, the turbo would be from another Mazda, but you wouldn't usually put a turbo designed for an Eclipse onto a Lancer. That is one great price, though. Anyway, I don't know or claim to know everything there is to know about turbos, but it just seems like that would be a real pain to make it fit. Hope this helps you out some.
Crooks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.