Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I just got my shogun bodykit, I put on the front bumper in give or take 5 hours, pop riveted it to the support bar that once was attached to the bumper(no longer on the car) It looks great with a little bending and pressure. But i started to do the sides and rear aprons and it was horrible. the sides dont seem to match up to the cars contour. and the fiberglass that goes into the door jam is messing it all up. It doesnt seem to be long enough, so I cut off the rear fender well part of the side skirt so it will just be mounted to the side of the car directly, but the part where the door swings out doesnt go to the car at all. And the rear aprons wont go on with pop rivets, it pulls right out because the plastic of the stock bumper is not hard in any means. I need to know how you guys got the skirts to go on, and how you attached the rear aprons, also what supplies you used to do it all, karma will be given of course, thanks!

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the pop rivets just pull out of the stock rear bumper, because it is plastic. and the sides are just too short, so im gonna cut the back of the skirt that goes in the rear fender well to make it fit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts