Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys hows it going? Im trying to get my car right and I was wondering where is the best place to get performance parts for a Mazda MX 6 2.5 liter automatic. Yes i know its an automatic, im sorry i wish it was a stick but i get what i get you know what i mean? I would appreicate any feed back on this because i would like to buy from the same place.

·
Registered
271 Posts
ok first youre gonna wanna do a search and find all of the mods that you are able to perform on your car. which even though its an auto you can still do alot. then youre gonna wanna find all of the items that you WANT to add to your car. get prices and shop around and such. there are plenty of people on this site that are excellent at manufacturing the different mods. so just look around. however always look at anything online with care. for instance i bought a couple of items off of ebay. while looking at the items i started talking to different members about whether the items were good quality. dont ever be afraid to do this ... this will be the difference between faulty and quality products and scams versus true dealers. so just look around. start with the search option on the top right of the screen.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Agreed, your best bet will be to search for specific mods, there really isnt one best place to get everything....Gotta shop around...

What mods were you planning on starting with?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts