Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What size are the stock speakers? The ones in the back and the ones the door. I think the speakers in the back are 6x9, but I am not sure. I am looking to buy all new speakers, So does anyone know the sizes? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
293 Posts
how many watts?

I'd like to buy a differend tape deck instead of stock, but want to leave stock speakers. What is stock deck's wattage, is it 4x40 or 4x45?
The only problem I'm replacing mazda daeck is because smthn is wrong with tape player, it keeps flipping from side to side playing about 2 seconds on each side, then spits the tape out. Any suggestions?

Thanx, Max})

·
Registered
477 Posts
yeah MadMAxMx-6, my suggestion is to get a CD player. I mean most stuff out now is on CD's and tapes aren't bad, but CDs are better. My guess would be stop trying to fix an old tape player and just go out and buy you a cd player, I mean they aren't that expensive, and most places have free installation if you buy the player there. So I say go to your local Circuit City and get you a $150 JVC or be smart and get like an El Camelon, or a Sony Xplod.

·
Registered
293 Posts
yeah, but I've got a CD player already!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts