Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really need help finding altezza lights for my 94 mx6.
Everywhere i seem to look, even on websites, doesnt have altezzas for my 6. Any help on where to find them is appreciated

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
ok...this is what you do....

send me, solar $1000 dollars of your hard earned money and i might let you know....awh, nevermind. ill let you in on this one for free. they dont make altezza's for our cars!!!! :) hehe, but in all seriousness, they dont. and i dont think they ever will. sucks cuz i would like them, then i wouldnt. i have mixed emotions about them. they look cool, and tacky. i guess it's just your taste if you like them. sorry bro, had to be a smartass })

solar

·
Registered
305 Posts
I can see your new to the board. Welcome. Actually, I should warn you the Altezzas thing is a very touch subject here. It is because many have tried to secure a manufacturer to produce them for the mx6 but all have failed. Use the "search" feature and you will know what I'm talk'in about. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what about supra

I know theyres no altezzas specifically for mx6's, but ive heard that theyres other types(maybe supras) that fit. i just needs to know what works and how easy it is to make them fit..... i can see that its a touchy subjuect, with everyone claiming theyre so close to getting someome to make them.... i just dont understand...theyve got lights for much less popular cars, but not ours...neway, thanks guys

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
they should have left the altezza style to altezzas... oh well, they look tight so someone has to copy, but did they have to screw it up? a red circle with chrome inset and below lies two horizontal rectangles ineer for REV., the other for the indicator... the pickup/integra/others that dont follow this style are an insult...

now that i think of it, why didnt anyone try to come up with supra tails that are vehicle specific... at least that forces the MX6 crowd to do taillight conversions instead of following the honda boys...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts