Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help from you guys. I'm going to get started repairing my GT and I cannot find an aftermarket radiator support anywhere. Factory mazda rad. support is $602 and I haven't got that much money to spend. Does anyone know of aftermarket suppliers on the net here that would have what I'm looking for? Any and all help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Take Care,
JohnathanJ

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Maybe try these guys: http://www.mazmart.com

When I had to have my radiator replaced I had the local Mazda dealer do it without any regard to price. When they were done, they told me they had put in a generic radiator because the Mazda OEM was so expensive and there was little to no difference in quality. I think with parts and labor the total bill came to @ $500 and wherever the new rad is from it has served me very well so far. Perhaps you can inquire with your dealer and see if they can get you this generic rad. Good luck.

Edit: Damn didn't read it right... you are looking for a rad support not the rad? Try the link above. You might get lucky.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I did a deal with mazdasurplusparts about a year ago now; when the limit was only $500. It worked out well and they have LOTS of great parts. I have noticed that they are selling some of these parts on EBAY now; so it is a good thing to look there and see if they have posted anything that you need. I know that they have OEM AC compressors and such for $125, a good price. And they now have 2nd gen probe floormats for about $45. Great price since they are not available form the dealer anymore.

I get my mazda OEM parts from www.mazdasouth.com, they give me about $35 off list.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts