Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am putting Red Bulbs in my turn signal lenses, NOW HOW IN THE HELL DOES THE HOUSING COME OUT SO I CAN CHANGE THE BULBS?

PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Open the hood, you'll see a screw at each edge on top of the headlights. Undo these and then slide the turn signals forward. It may take some force to do this. If you mean the marker lights they can just be pried out if you are careful.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you greg, i did not see those! The xenon lights look bad ass!!! I wish i could have gotten more blue'r but its still day time so they might look more blue at night ehh?

HeHe taht had nothing to do with the lights, but ok

I am not sure if i am getting it, My car has 147K Miles on it, i might drop a KLZE in it first, then TURBO it, Still deciding what i wanna do.

I wanna get a newer MX6 and just keep the KL-03 engine in it with a turbo, im still undecided.

·
Registered
99 Posts
penguins

About how much do you guys get KL-ZEs and the other jspec motors for. I don't know much about them, but i'd like a 4 banger one. I just hit 100k and i don't want to really add a turbo onto a 100k motor. Also, where do you guys get them from, and whith how many miles? Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts