Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well - in 4 hours I will be on the big red tin can of the sky heading for 'sunny brisbane' except its raining there now apparently!

I dunno if I will get a chance to jump on the net but if anyone is interested pm me an we might be able to meet somewhere...

I am looking forward to watching the dawn over water! (its a small world that I live in I know!)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wuffles - I am mate!!

Damn its hot tho, well more humid really..

Pitty none of the QLD members have contacted me - would have liked to catch up with them, maybe someone will before thursday - see what happens I guess.

Anyway - its been a blast - but the QLD gov have got to do something about the pathetic tourist bureau they have - apparently there is nearly nothing to do in their city!!

BS!! - pity I had to waste time to find it out myself tho, that means less time spending money somewhere else. Thats not that bad a thing for me tho!

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Yer, where did the other Qlders go tripharn?

Crusty's gone quiet again too!!!

·
Registered
357 Posts
i dont own an mx6 anymore, but i still frequent the forums from time to time to see whats up. i havent seen turbo tim with his sti powered forester or jimbo with his s6 down the coast in a while. not that i go down there much anymore. and if your still over this way, hit the clubs in the valley over anything in the city and the gold coast is pretty good. just watch out of the drunk trying to blue everyone, thats why i dont hit the coast much anymore.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Yeah seems like all hte brisbane lot dispersed. I would come down for a drive if anyone were to organise a cruise. That said sunny coast would be heaps better for me, its only 1/2 the distance.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
The last few months for me has consisted of 6 day working weeks and then on Sunday, there is always something that has to be done.

There still are plenty of modded 6's/5's about, but they all tend to catch up on the road, insted of on the web.
Plus the age of the 1st gen, most have/are moving on to newer things and the fact that there has never been a big showing of 2nd gens in QLD.

Tim... we should try and tee up something after the New Year.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Yeah im free every weekend these days, im only 250km away. Ill prolly get rid of it a few months in the new year, but definately by mid way through.

·
Registered
299 Posts
ill be back in brisbane over the new year, back with my belovered mx6, so if somebody wants to organise something ill definently be in :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts