Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks im a new member here and was hoping to get the help from some dedicated Mazda MX-6 folks.

First, a little about me. My names Manny and I am 20 years of age and am an entrepreneur, I own my own little business that my parents handed to me and I love cars, racing, video games(especially FPS's and GT5P!).:tup: I own a 2003 Dodge SRT-4, 2005 Chevy Cobalt that's turbo'd.

My fiance on the other hand is the one with the Mazda but over the year that we have had it we have grown to love it! I want to surprise her for her B-day and take her Mazda to the next level!:D:muhaha: You guessed it! Forced induction, but, therein lies my problemo! I have scoured the internet for info on what I should get for her car since I can not find complete kits. I will not lie I am not an UBER genius when it comes to turbo's I just buy the stuff and our personal friend who owns a cutoms shop does all the work!:lol:

Her car is a 1995 Mazda with the 2.5l V6 it did come with a air intake and was dropped a little but that's it. What or where should I start? I was looking to spend about $2500 a little more if I have to. I am not looking to have a super high powered vehicle but somewhere in the 240-300 range to start her off with and then move from there if she so wishes.

Ok folks so let them idea's fly!:tup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,

As a newly registered user I like to say hi to everyone who uses this forum. I am a newbie to this forum. I am NYK from Canada. I am glad to join your wonderful forum. Thanks

NYK

1 - 2 of 2 Posts